Wednesday, October 7, 2009


So far, my opinion of Frankenstein is that it is not as interesting as i thought it would be. When I first started reading Frankenstein I thought that it would be more like the movies that were made from the book. It is nothing like the movies. The movies changed around what the book says and does with everything. On part that is especially different then I thought it would be is the, "ITS ALIVE!!!"(Whale). this part in both the films and the book are different from each other. I personally thought that the book would be very scary and horrific, but it is not at all. The book is not scary it just has a lot of detail in it. This book is more detailed than anything else.
This book is good but i guess its not as good as i was expecting. I was expecting it to be more exciting more interesting and really scary! But in my opinion it really wasn't. A good quote from this book is from page 154 and it says, "...which i dared not trust myself to question but which was intermixed with obscure forebodings of evil that made my heart sicken in my bosom." This quote was put at the end of a chapter and its thought from Victor. This is when Victor is trying to create another creature for his first creature. That's another thing I really don't remember there being anything about another creature. This is the first i heard of another creature being created. This book is a good reading so far but its not as exciting and interesting as i thought it would have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment